Ladies Night – Pit Notes
Saturday, May 20,2017:
3 pm – Pit Gates Open
3:30 pm – Fuel Sales Begin
4 pm – Practice Begins (rotating divisions) Two Rounds
- Roaming Buffalo 4 Cylinders
- Advance Auto Parts Street Stocks
- Sunoco Sportsman
- ALL PIT BROADCASTS/ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE AVAILABLE AT FM 92.7
5 pm – Front Grandstand Gates Open
6 pm – Mandatory Driver’s Meeting for ALL Drivers (ALL DRIVERS MUST ATTEND AND BE ON TIME)
6:30 pm – Opening Ceremonies Begin – National Anthem
Heat Race Order as follows:
- Roaming Buffalo Four Cylinder Qualifying Races (8 laps – inner oval)
- Advance Auto Parts Street Stocks Qualifying Races (8 laps – outer oval)
- Sunoco Sportsman Qualifying Races (8 laps – outer oval)
Intermission – 15 minutes (Old Man Engineering Big Wheels)
Feature Races on Inner Oval Begin, order as follows:
- Roaming Buffalo Four Cylinder Feature Race (25 laps – inner oval)
- Advance Auto Parts Street Stocks Feature Race (25 laps – outer oval)
- Sunoco Sportsman Feature Race (35 laps – outer oval)
- Ladies Race – Four Cylinder
- ALL drivers MUST use a one-way radio – frequency 454.000
- Race Procedure;
- All starts and restarts will be at the opening in the wall (driver’s right) exiting turn four (4). The front row must maintain an even and steady pace to the start / restart point.
- The leader of the race will have choice. The leader may choose inside or outside and will be signaled to choose over the one-way radio.
- All restarts will be double-file lead lap cars to the front. Lapped or down cars will be moved to the rear of the field over the one-way radio.
- All races will end with a green-white-checkered finish.
- When the caution flag is displayed, roll out of the throttle, get single-file. Passing will not be permitted.
- Scoring will be based on the last completed green flag lap. Racing under the caution and/or back to the start/finish line will not be permitted.
- If you are involved in the accident, please stay with your vehicle and return to the pit area with the safety crew. If you do not stay with your vehicle, you may be subject to a penalty per the rule book.
- In the event of a red flag, all cars must stop on the racing surface. Once the field is stopped and under control, the race director may give competitors the opportunity to return to the pit area for service under a controlled speed. Work will be permitted during red flag periods in the competitors specified pit area. Any competitor who chooses to perform work on their vehicle in their specified area must surrender their starting position and restart the race at the rear of the field. Any competitor who moves their vehicle under the red without acknowledgment from the race director or has work performed on the racing surface or an unspecified area will be penalized at the discretion of the race director.
Any Lancaster National Speedway Stock Car Driver who have registered his/her car and has his/her membership card is allowed to attend any regular Friday night Drag Racing event free of charge with proof of membership.
- Pay off will be available at the track office starting Thursday following each event after 2pm. Identification is required to pick up checks. A completed W – 9 from the owner is required. If there is no W-9 on file, the purse will not be processed for that car and/or driver. If the purse check is not picked up at the next Stock Car event, it will be mailed to the address as stated on the W-9. W-9 forms are available online with driver registration information (www.lancasternationalspeedway.com), at the track office and/or the back gate.
- At the conclusion of the event, please make sure your pit area is clean and clear of debris.
- Minors under the age of 14 are not permitted in the pit area until all racing has been completed.
Note: Next Week, Thursday May 25th Rescheduled makeup from May 6th. Sportsman, Street Stocks, Four Cylinders and Late Models
Tech Notes: ALL cars must be safety teched before they are allowed to practice. No Exceptions
Following was checked on May 13th:
4 Cylinders – Total and Left side weight, camber checked, brakes checked on all 4 wheels.
Street Stocks – Total and Left side weight, checked for 10 bolt rearends, weight between frame rails, lower control arms, crate motors checked for proper chip and recalled tach, checked for crate dist. Spoiler mounts not adjustable.
Sportsman – Tires marked during heat and rechecked at feature, tires durometered on track after feature, weight and offset, frame height checked, air cleaners checked for height and no flow device.